So very True - Image by Anne Taintor

So very True - Image by Anne Taintor
I would like this on my very own business cards

Friday, August 26, 2011

More of Aunt Nikki's World



While speaking with my sister tonight she told me yet another funny tale of where my niece, Ava, thinks I live.


Ava:  "Is Aunt Nikki's World part of this earth?"






My sister: "What do you mean?"


Ava: "Is it on this earth or is it's own world?"






Sister: "It is part of the earth.  It's on this planet."


Ava: "Oh...." pauses, "Is it it's own country?"


Sister:  "No.  It's a state."


Ava:  "Oh, it's not a country..."


Sister: "No, it's a state like where we live..."


Ava:  "Um, ok."






I have to wonder what is going through her mind.  I love her vivid imagination....


PS.  Props go out to my sister and her husband on the birth of my newest nephew, Nathan.  He came into the world a few weeks early but he is healthy and cute as all get out.  I can't wait for him to start talking.  I hope his imagination is as active as Ava's.

No comments:

Post a Comment