- Do not start with "Real Job for Real Money" in the subject line. Most rational people assume that "real jobs" will not pay with monopoly money.
- Third Sentence reads "Do you know what does it entail?" The grammatically correct sentence would read "Do you know what it entails," or "Do you know what all it entails?".
- No one would phrase a statement with incorrect tenses such as "It's empower business...".
- Where the base salary is mentioned there should be a space inserted between 30 and days.
- It should read "No need to pay" not "No needs to pay."
- The closing remark should be written to state "Have a blessed day" not "Have a bless day."
I charge $35 an hour for my proofreading work with a minimum of one hour for all jobs. This first interaction has been a courtesy consult and no fee is being charged at this time.
I look forward to working with you in the future. Have a blessed day.