So very True - Image by Anne Taintor

So very True - Image by Anne Taintor
I would like this on my very own business cards

Friday, April 30, 2010

This is News??!?!!!

NOTE:  This is not related to my job search so I am venting.....Hence the different font.  I think I may start a facebook group about this...


I don't care about the Kardashians.  I have only watched their stupid show one time and even then it was for about 2 minutes before I turned it.  I have an anti-famous-for-being-famous-quirk.  If someone is famous it should be for being really excellent or evil.  Not for being rich or for who your parents are or aren't (Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, dingbat Kardashians).  Regardless of how I feel I was taken aback that this was actually a headline on CNN.  Kim Kardashian actually came out and said "I didn't cause plane stench."  WTF????  Now you have me curious, I will read this drivel because that is the most tarded headline I have EVER seen.  The whole article then goes on to say that someone said she had a burrito in first class and it stunk up the plane.  Apparently it bothered Kim so much she had to set the record straight by saying she hates burritos so it wasn't her.  Don't believe me here is a screen shot and a link to the stupid article


Guess what...I LOVE BURRITOS!!! If I didn't own a pizza business then I would sell burritos.  If they were people, I might even marry them.  That said: If you love burritos you should not like Kim Kardashian because she hates burritos.  'Nuff said!  Kim Kardashian = Anti-burrito = Un-American!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment