So very True - Image by Anne Taintor

So very True - Image by Anne Taintor
I would like this on my very own business cards

Monday, April 5, 2010

Still No Luck But This Job Says YUCK!

I am still looking, and looking, and looking, and....Nothing promising yet.  This morning I saw a rather interesting job that I classified right away as disgusting and gross.  I understand the job has merits as it is for a remover of eyeballs for cornea transplants but I could NEVER do it.  I think I would pee my pants or go into a catatonic state the first time I even attempted to remove tissue from a cadaver.  *Chills thinking about it*  Anyway, here is the listing from Craigslist so you can be sure I wasn't making this one up.  I read it with my own two eyes...LOL.  You'll have to click on it to make it bigger because you have to see it to believe it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment